Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- Two King Beds
Landmark city center hotel
With a stay at Providence Biltmore Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Providence, steps from Providence City Hall and Kennedy Plaza.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Bank of America Tower and Westminster Arcade.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Providence? This hotel has 19,000 square feet (1765 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both
leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded
hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. In a
city graced by historic charm, the Providence Biltmore is an authentic Providence
The Biltmore is home to a two-level luxurious spa retreat - perfect for destination
spa visits, day-spa use, and bridal services or simply as an escape after a day of
meetings. Our services include 50 and 80-minute massage, body treatments, facials,
nail care, bridal services as well as cutting edge hair and makeup techniques.
The perfect venue for business meetings, private functions, weddings, special
occasions and just plain relaxation. Other conveniences include a business center,
24-hour fitness room, and concierge desk. Wireless Internet access is complimentary
throughout the hotel. The Providence Biltmore awaits your pleasure.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 18
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1765
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1922
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 19,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Multi-line phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
- LED TV
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Independently owned and operated. More than 30 varieties of fresh fish and seafood from around the world, in addition to pasta, poultry, and beef selections. Full bar and bar menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open late afternoon to late evening.
Starbucks - Independently owned and operated. Spacious café with a gas fireplace, game tables, cushioned window seats, and copper-colored pressed ceiling. Coffee drinks, sandwiches, pastries, other light fare. Open from early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Providence Biltmore Hotel's fitness center includes treadmills with individual flat-panel LCD TVs, strength-training machines, elliptical trainers, stair machines, and free weights.
Kennedy Plaza, across from the hotel, offers seasonal roller skating and ice skating. Two blocks away, Water Place Park provides seasonal waterfire and other entertainment, as well as jogging and hiking paths. Triggs Memorial Golf Course, open to the public, is three miles from the hotel.
In addition to its zoo, Roger Williams Park, 3.5 miles away, offers rental paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, and electric-boat tours (surcharge). Sailing and other water sports are available in Newport, 33.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
The Spa at the Biltmore is proud to offer a variety of exotic treatments and services. We promote wellness as well as global awareness towards those who are responsible for harvesting these natural products. Relax into our candle-lit rooms and feel the tension of the day release into a new found self awareness.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per week
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Rhode Island Green Hospitality Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.