Have a Question? Call Us!Call 1.888.872.8356
Travelocity Customers Rank The Top 10 Chicago Hotels With The Best Service
- #10 Springhill Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown River North
- #9 Wyndham Chicago
- #8 Homewood Chicago Downtown
- #7 The James Chicago
- #6 W Chicago - City Center
With the right information, you can easily find hotels in Chicago that focus on creating a positive customer experience. We put together this list of the top 10 hotels in Chicago that have the best and friendliest staff, as rated by Travelocity customers.
Taking a trip to America's third largest city will be fun and exciting for almost any traveler. The Windy City has enough attractions and activities to keep most people busy for weeks. If it's your first time to visit Chicago, there are a few must-sees:
- The Loop: Located just south of the river, this is Chicago's most historic district. The 19th century architecture and landmarks are sure to captivate history buffs.
- Magnificent Mile: With plenty of high-end retailers and trendy boutiques, this landmark is a shopper's dream.
- Willis Tower: Formerly Sears Tower, this Chicago landmark stands as one of the tallest buildings in the world. Tourists can take a trip to the observation deck, which sits at a height of 1,353 feet.
Chicago: Loop/ Magnificent Mile/ River North