Availability: The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
DuplexMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Hybernia Theatre
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague is in the heart of Prague, walking distance from Hybernia Theatre and Municipal House Hall.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Powder Tower and Republic Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a steam room, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague Amenities
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Courtyard Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Two Steps Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CZK 650 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CZK 795 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 950 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1375 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.