Book your room at Marriott Prague
5-star luxury hotel in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Palladium Shopping Centre
With a stay at Marriott Prague in Prague (Nove Mesto), you'll be minutes from Palladium Shopping Centre and Republic Square.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Municipal House Hall and Hybernia Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Prague provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a steam room, and spa services.
Marriott Prague has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The fine print for Marriott Prague
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CZK 670 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CZK 450 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CZK 595 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CZK 200 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CZK 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1000 per night