Availability: Adria Hotel Prague
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double or Twin Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Historic Art Nouveau hotel on Wenceslas Square
With a stay at Adria Hotel Prague, you'll be centrally located in Prague, steps from Langhans Gallery and Lucerna Arcade.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lucerna Palace and Wenceslas Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Prague? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adria Hotel Prague Amenities
Staff at the Adria Hotel Prague's 24-hour front desk can advise on local sightseeing opportunities as well as making restaurant reservations and booking city excursions. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
Business guests enjoy access to the Adria Hotel's business centre, which includes computer and printing facilities as well as high-speed Internet access. A range of conference rooms with audio-visual equipment is also available.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillow menu
Guests of the Adria Hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Triton Restaurant - Located just below the Lobby Bar in the hotel's basement, the Triton was first opened to the public in 1912 as a theatre. Now renovated, the stone walls mimic the inside of a cave and feature murals depicting mythological gods and goddesses; Art Nouveau-style stalactites hang from the ceiling. Serves Czech and international dishes. Open for lunch and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Serves cocktails, beer, snacks, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Summer garden terrace is seasonal. Open morning to late evening.
Guests of the Adria Hotel receive a 15 per cent discount at a fitness centre 10 metres from the hotel. Facilities include a swimming pool, gym equipment and a sauna. Guests can also attend spinning, aerobics or yoga classes, receive massages, or hire a personal trainer (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Adria Hotel Prague Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 34 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 750 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 752 per day
- Valet parking fee: CZK 752 per day
- Deposit: CZK 2000 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Czech Republic Rating provided by Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants
The Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Czech Republic. This Hotel property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.