Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Downtown Portland hotel overlooking Director Park
With a stay at The Paramount Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Simon and Helen Director Park and Shemanski Fountain.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Multnomah County Central Library and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 17 February 2014 to 31 May 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
This downtown Portland hotel is within a block of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, the Portland Art Museum, and the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel overlooks Director Park, which features a water fountain, cafe, and art installations.
The Paramount's lobby features Corinthian Columns, modern Art Deco furniture, Italian marble, and original artwork. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms, totalling to 1,300 square feet of meeting and function space. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The hotel's fitness room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1300
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
This Portland hotel has a 24-hour fitness room on the floor below the lobby.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.