Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Roll In Shower
Standard Two Queen
Premium One King
Premium Two Queen
- 2 queen
Business-friendly in North Portland with tennis courts
With a stay at Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach in Portland (North Portland), you'll be minutes from Jantzen Beach Center and close to Portland International Raceway.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Interstate Bridge and Portland Metropolitan Exposition Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 320 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
This riverfront hotel is 8 miles from Portland International Airport, and a complimentry airport shuttle service is available on request. A boat dock is on-site, and the hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and 2 tennis courts. Jantzen Beach Bar & Grill serves Northwest cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while JB's Night Club offers live music and DJ sets on Friday and Saturday nights.
Red Lion Hotel on the River - Jantzen Beach has over 36,000 square feet of meeting and event space that includes 2 river-view ballrooms, 1 accommodating 2,500 guests, with audiovisual equipment and event catering available. A business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 320
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 36000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Jantzen Beach Bar & Grill - Offering panoramic views of the Columbia River, this fine-dining restaurant serves Northwest cuisine, including steaks and seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with seasonal patio dining available.
Espresso Lobby Bar - A casual lobby coffee shop serving breakfast and lunch. An adjacent deli counter provides takeout items and coffee drinks.
JB's Nightclub & Lounge - Open Friday and Saturday nights is the place to enjoy dancing live and recorded music. Offers a view of the Columbia River. Serves beers and wines.
Open Friday and Saturday nights JB's Night club is the place to enjoy live music from local entertainers and recorded music from the DJ.
Guests enjoy a 75-foot seasonal outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor spa tub. The hotel also offers two tennis courts and a fitness room with free weights, three treadmills, three stationary bikes, a stair machine, and strength-training equipment.
The riverfront hotel has an on-site boat dock, and fishing, Jet Skiing, canoeing, and sailing are available along the river. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland, and the 18-hole Broadmoor Golf Course; all are within 11 miles of the hotel. An ice-skating rink (surcharge) is located at the Lloyd Center shopping mall, seven miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Dock on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.