Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
PURE Allergy Friendly Room
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Portland's premier upscale hotel is located in the heart of the Rose City!
With a stay at Portland Marriott City Center, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from O'Bryant Square and minutes from Pioneer Courthouse.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Portland Institute for Contemporary Art and Animals in Pools Statue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Portland Marriott City Center. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 3,300 square feet (307 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.
Portland Marriott City Center has an intimate, first-floor lobby with a sundry shop and a grand staircase that leads to the second-floor lounge and restaurant.
A 24-hour fitness room is located on the hotel's fourth floor, and a self-service business center is located on the third floor, near the hotel's meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). This hotel is entirely smoke free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,300
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 307
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Mez on Broadway - Serves local food and wine. A private dining room can accommodate parties of up to 36. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room with cardio and weight training equipment. Additional recreational activities are available at the waterfront and other park areas within a mile of downtown. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.