Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Sea View - Willamette River view room
Downtown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
With a stay at Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Portland Police Memorial and minutes from Keller Auditorium.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Keller Fountain Park and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 503 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can swim in an indoor pool or work out at the 24-hour fitness center. Towels are provided at the pool and gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 28
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Guests can use a 30-foot indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center with locker rooms, cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Towels are provided at the pool and fitness facility. The Marriott also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
The downtown Portland hotel is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.