Availability: Mark Spencer Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Master Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Arts Style Hotel in The Pearl District
With a stay at Mark Spencer Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Powell's City of Books and Portland Institute for Contemporary Art.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of First Presbyterian Church of Portland and O'Bryant Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 10 March 2015 to 1 January 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Mark Spencer Hotel Amenities
A complimentary continental breakfast and New York Times are served each morning, plus 24/7 espresso and specialty coffee, afternoon tea and cookies, and evening wine tasting. Business-related amenities include wireless Internet access, audio-visual equipment, and conference, banquet and meeting facilities for small groups. The Mark Spencer Hotel is Green Seal certified with a multilingual staff, concierge and business services.The Mark Spencer Hotel is 100% smoke-free (fees apply for violations).Complimentary NY Times Newspaper (except Sunday) Daily Complimentary BreakfastDaily Complimentary Afternoon Tea and CookiesComplimentary Wireless Internet access Fastest Internet Speed Upgrade available (fee)Evening Room Service (pizza only)Self Parking Garage (fee)Concierge ServicesBusiness services (computer, copy, fax)Limo or Town Car service availableLobby, Atrium Garden and Library Seating areas Meeting, Banquet & Wedding spacesAudio-Visual EquipmentSafe-deposit Box - Front Desk24-hour Front Desk, Dry Cleaning/Laundry Self Service Laundry Facility On-SiteOutdoor Courtyard Seating with FountainCoffee, Espresso in Lobby, Guest Elevators.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast. Pizza room service available (evenings).
- Golfing nearby
Mark Spencer Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.