Please enter your travel dates.
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Bar Patio)
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Chill Side)
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Bar Patio)
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Chill Side)
- Two Queen Beds
Hotel with a restaurant, in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter)
With a stay at Jupiter Hotel in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter), you'll be minutes from Imago Theater and close to Rose Quarter.
This hotel is within close proximity of Architectural Heritage Center and Oregon Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a nightclub and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 3000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Portland hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Jupiter Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 81
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 1962
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Doug Fir Rest and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Caters to couples
Caters to singles
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.