Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Metro View King)
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Metro Doubles )
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (City View King )
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Waterfront Doubles)
- 2 double
Downtown Portland hotel overlooking Willamette River
With a stay at Hotel Rose, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Mill Ends Park and minutes from World Trade Center.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Salmon Street Springs.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Satellite programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 1039 square feet (97 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 February 2014 to 31 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
The Hotel Rose is in downtown Portland, across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park and the Willamette River.
Public areas include 2 meeting rooms and a restaurant/lounge. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center with two computers featuring printer/fax and Internet access (surcharge). The hotel offers wedding services and event space. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Dogs are permitted (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 97
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1039
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Memory foam mattress
Bottle + Kitchen - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour. The bar offers wines and local microbrews.
Room service is available, offering continental or buffet breakfast for a fee.
Guests enjoy free passes to a Bally Total Fitness health club less than a block away.
This Portland hotel is across the street from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which features a paved running and biking path along the river. Public tennis courts are less than two miles away, and three golf courses are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.