Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Deluxe Queen Room
- 1 queen
Point Cook eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
A stay at Quality Suites D'Olive Receptions places you in the heart of Point Cook, convenient to Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club and Point Cook Coastal Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Royal Australian Air Force Museum and Werribee Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include minibars and microwaves, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or make use of other amenities including concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Point Cook? This hotel has 2152 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
D Olive restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.