Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Historic downtown landmark in cultural district
With a stay at Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Pittsburgh, steps from Byham Theater and Heinz Hall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of O'Reilly Theater and Cabaret at Theatre Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel has 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel occupies the renovated Fulton Building, a 1906 landmark in the heart of Pittsburgh's downtown cultural district.
A restaurant is located on the main lobby level.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. The hotel also has a business center and 10 meeting or conference rooms for a total of 10,000 sq ft of meeting space.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio and weight equipment. Guests also receive complimentary use of a nearby health club.
Valet parking including entry/exit privilege is offered at the hotel; self parking is available at a garage across the street.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,000
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Braddock's American Brasserie - Casual restaurant serving classic French comfort food with a Pittsburgh spin. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Braddock's Streetside - American infusion with a local flair served for lunch and dinner. Spirits and selection of whiskey.
Accessible with room key 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
Guests also receive complimentary admission to nearby Bally's Sports Club, which offers a wide range of fitness equipment and classes. Across the street from the hotel, jogging and walking paths meander along the Allegheny River.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.