Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Pittsburgh eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge in Pittsburgh, you'll be in the business district and within the vicinity of 84 Lumber Arena.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the region of Robert Morris University and Joe Walton Football Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in the lobby. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel features 1324 square feet (123 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measure 1324 square feet (123 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Grocery/convenience store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Microwave in lobby
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1324
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.