Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Sea Breeze Studio
- 1 king
Luxurious island getaway with 2 outdoor swimming pools
With a stay at Koyao Island Resort in Ko Yao Noi, you'll be on the beach and close to Manok Pier.
This 4.5-star resort is within the region of Tubkaek Beach and Loh Paret Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Detached private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Koyao Island Resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury resort also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
Rim Talay Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1700 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.