Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, Pool View
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, Pool View
- 1 king
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
- 1 king
4-star family-friendly resort in Phuket with 2 outdoor swimming pools
With a stay at Kata Palm Resort & Spa in Phuket, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Dino Park Mini Golf and Kata Noi Beach.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Big Buddha and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a bar/lounge or one of 2 poolside bars, or 2 swim-up bars.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Phuket? This resort has 1453 square feet (135 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free parking is available onsite.
Kata Palm Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 swim-up bars and 2 poolside bars. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly resort also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Swimming pool - children's
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Beauty services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 4
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1453
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of swim-up bars - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
The Palm - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Palm Leaf Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Angkor Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Warintorn Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1875 (from 2 to 3 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: THB 500 (from 2 to 3 years old)
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1000
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per child: THB 500 (from 2 to 3 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 350 for adults and THB 175 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory gala dinner is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.