Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Suite (Cape Suite)
- 1 king
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (The Cape Absolute Suite)
- 2 king
Superior Room (With Breakfast)
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Luxurious beachfront stay near Phuket Aquarium
With a stay at Cape Panwa Hotel in Phuket, you'll be by the sea and minutes from Phuket Aquarium, and close to Cape Panwa.
This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Khao Khad Views Tower and Phuket Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Phuket? This resort has 3497 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 May 2014 to 15 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. At Cape Panwa Hotel you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a steam room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Cape Panwa Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3497
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Grocery store
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1987
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 325
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Cafe Andaman - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Panwa House - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
The Light House Bar - This beach theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open select days
Top of the Reef - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Otter Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
Cape Spa has massage/treatment rooms, couples treatment room(s), and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5700
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2850 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 150 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2000 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.