Book your room at Chanalai Garden Resort
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Karon hotel near Kata Noi Beach
With a stay at Chanalai Garden Resort in Karon, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Kata Noi Beach and Big Buddha.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking and Dino Park Mini Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (500 THB per 10 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 100 THB )
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Chanalai Garden Resort has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
The fine print for Chanalai Garden Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2900
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1450 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2100 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 500 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 100 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.