Availability: Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Tempe hotel near Arizona State University
You'll be centrally located in Tempe with a stay at Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts, minutes from Sun Devil Stadium and Arizona State University.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Wells Fargo Arena and Tempe Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 303 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tempe? This hotel has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 25 August 2014 to 7 September 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts Amenities
Tempe Mission Palms is located in downtown Tempe, 5.5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). A limited number of network cards to enable guests' computers are available for rent at the front desk. Outdoor fireplaces burn fragrant desert woods on chilly nights, and guests can take advantage of a health club on site. An airport shuttle is also available during limited hours.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Health club
- Number of floors - 4
- Free valet parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Free self parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
The Mission Grille - Breakfast is served buffet style or from a menu which includes traditional items as well as Eggs Provence. Lunch is also served from a menu or buffet style, with prime rib panini a signature specialty. Southwestern accents grace a contemporary interior with warm lighting from mica-shaded lamps.
The Terrace Cabana - This rooftop poolside bar serves burgers, sandwiches, candy, and chips. A full bar offers mixed drinks along with beer and wine.
Harry's Place - Dinner menu offers classic American fare. Courtyard area has a fireplace. Inside are three TV sets for catching up on sports events. Open afternoon to late night every day.
A fitness center on the rooftop terrace offers treadmills, stair machines, stationary bicycles, and weight-training equipment. Tennis on the lighted rooftop court is complimentary for guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 14.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 20
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.