Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase.
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
- 2 queen
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Phoenix (Northern Phoenix)
With a stay at Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott in Phoenix (Northern Phoenix), you'll be minutes from Castle N' Coasters and close to North Mountain Park.
This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Cave Creek Golf Course and Arizona State University-West Campus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Phoenix? This hotel has 1274 square feet (115 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 1274 square feet (115 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1274
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.