Availability: SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Willow Grove eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
When you stay at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove in Willow Grove, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Speed Raceway and Willow Grove Park Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum and Five Ponds Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Willow Grove? This hotel features 1080 square feet (97 square meters) of event facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove Amenities
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1080 square feet (97 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1080
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.