Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Willow Grove eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Willow Grove, SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove is in the business district and close to Speed Raceway and Harold F. Pitcairn Wings of Freedom Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Oconee Regional Library and Graeme Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Willow Grove? This hotel features 1080 square feet (97 square meters) of event facilities. Free parking is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 2 November 2013 to 1 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1080 square feet (97 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1080
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 97
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.