Availability: Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
Family-friendly Philadelphia hotel near Ben Franklin National Memorial
A stay at Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia places you in the heart of Philadelphia, walking distance from Art Institute of Philadelphia and Rittenhouse Square.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 445 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia Amenities
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia features a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 445
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 25
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38-42 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.