Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed
Philadelphia suburb; views of Valley Forge Park
Located in King of Prussia, Radisson Valley Forge Hotel is in the suburbs, minutes from Valley Forge Convention Center, and close to King of Prussia Mall.
This casino hotel is within close proximity of Valley Forge National Historic Park and Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks.
Make yourself at home in one of the 326 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in King of Prussia? This hotel has 100000 square feet (9000 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 26 miles from the Philadelphia airport, Radisson Valley Forge provides complimentary shuttle service (limited hours) to King of Prussia Mall, less than 2 miles away. Reservations can be made at the front desk. The hotel is also in close proximity of Great Valley Corporate Center & several area business parks.
The self-service, 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access, fax, copier, and printer (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby area, and 37 meeting rooms provide event space.
The outdoor pool and spa tub are open in spring and summer. Massages and a tanning bed also are available (surcharge).
The Radisson Hotel Valley Forge has several options for nightlife & entertainment on site or attached to the hotel. Cameo Lounge features a laid back yet sophisticated vibe, soft lighting, and a warm color palette — not to mention great people watching — provide the perfect setting for kicking back with one of our creative signature cocktails. Valley Pool (open seasonally) is a complimentary seasonal service. Relax and unwind poolside with a good book, while taking in the spectacular view of the majestic rolling hillside of the Valley Forge National Historical Park or frolic with your children in our resort pool. The Radisson Hotel Valley Forge is connected to the Valley Forge Casino Resort. The Valley Forge Casino Resort features 50 table games & 600 of the latest slot machines. Center Bar, located in the heart of the gaming floor, offers a full array of spirits, wine, beer and specialty cocktails.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 37
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 15
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100000
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Pacific Prime - A modern, upscale restaurant serving fresh seafood and prime beef with an extensive selection of wines by the glass.
Viviano - A Cucina Italiana restaurant serving rustic Italian cuisine with Italian wines by the glass and an antipasta station offering salami and artisanal cheeses.
Valley Tavern - serving comfort food, 15 beers on tap, and whiskey in a friendly atmosphere. Live music is performed on select nights. This sports bar has 20 HDTVs set in a 360 degree display, so you can catch all your favorite teams while enjoying a pint of one of our craft brew drafts.
Nosh Deli - full, hot breakfast buffet featuring made-to-order omelet station, available daily.
Deuces Wild Buckin’ Bull Saloon - the area's hottest nightlife venue. Open weekends, guests can escape from the ordinary and ride a mechanical bull, sip on specialty drinks from a glass boot, and enjoy our signature wings served in a metal bucket.
Micro restaurants located just outside the Casino entrance: American Grill, Italian Market, Asian Noodle.
- Cameo Lounge, located between Viviano and Pacific Prime.
- Valley Tavern Bar, located in Valley Tavern.
- Center Bar, located on the casino floor.
A 3,000-square-foot fitness center, accessible by keycard, offers 2 stair machines, an elliptical trainer, 2 stationary bikes, 4 treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and a racquetball court. There are also men's and women's locker rooms. A clover-shaped outdoor pool is open in spring and summer.
The Radisson is located less than a mile from Valley Forge Park, where guests may bike, hike, jog, or stroll through miles of paths. Nearby are a half-dozen golf courses, including Westover Golf Club in Eaglesville (5 miles away) and Spring Hollow Golf Course in Spring City (10 miles away).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.