Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Queen Dlx - Hosted Wine Reception
- Two Queen Beds
Cityview King - Hosted Wine Reception
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds, City View
- Two Queen Beds
Spa King Room - Hosted Wine Reception
- One King Bed
4-star spa hotel in Philadelphia near Ben Franklin National Memorial
With a stay at Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Art Institute of Philadelphia and minutes from Rittenhouse Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as cordless phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has 4500 square feet (418 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 25
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1930
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 418
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Square 1682 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.