Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King Room
Superior, One King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Double Room
Philadelphia hotel is a national landmark
With a stay at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Free Library of Philadelphia and Reading Terminal Market.
This 4-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 581 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The iconic 33-story Loews Philadelphia Hotel is across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and close to all the historic sites, including the Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, and Betsy Ross House.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to Breathe Spa Fitness Salon. The center has treadmills, strength and cardio machines, free weights, stationary bikes, locker rooms with sauna and steam rooms, and a 2-lane lap pool. For additional surcharges, guests may take advantage of massage, facial, nail and body treatments, and personal training. Guests are encouranged to make spa reservations either prior to or upon arrival.
In the self-service business center, open 24 hours, copying and shipping are available, as well as use of 2 computers with high-speed Internet access, binding, and creation of presentations (surcharges apply for all services).
A "did you forget?" closet at the front desk lends necessities such as umbrellas, computer supplies, belts, and ties. Children younger than 10 and teens receive age-appropriate complimentary goodie bags and child-sized bathrobes upon arrival. The front desk has a supply of children's and teen games, VCRs and video movies, DVD and CD players, books, and safety items. The hotel also provides supervised recreation programs for children.
Other hotel amenities include complimentary Premium WiFi in common areas. Garage parking, a shuttle to nearby attractions, and train-station pickup are all available for a surcharge.
Pets are welcomed with food bowls, placemats, and their own room service menu. (Extra fee applies for pets.)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 581
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 33
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1933
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
Bank and Bourbon - This venue serves appetizers and entrées for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal menu. Happy Hour is Sunday to Thursday, 5-7 PM. (Not all meals may be offered daily.)
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to Breathe Spa Fitness Salon. The center offers treadmills, strength and cardio machines, free weights, stationary bikes, and a 2-lane lap pool. Locker rooms provide sauna and steam rooms. The spa offers 5 treatment rooms with a variety of services, including massage, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures. Guests are encouranged to make spa reservations either prior to or upon arrival.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at Loews Hotel Philadelphia or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.