Please enter your travel dates.
Paris Left Bank hotel near trains and metro
Villa Montparnasse is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place Denfert-Rocherau and Paris Catacombs.
This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, secretarial services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The concierge of Villa Montparnasse can provide many services for leisure and business travelers by request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Room service is provided by local restaurants. The district is known for its historic brasseries frequented by writers Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein.
Closerie des Lilas
The elevated Jardin Atlantique or Luxembourg Gardens, both less than a half-mile from the hotel, are popular with joggers. Experienced in-line skaters can join the popular weekly Friday Night Skate around Paris, starting from the foot of the Montparnasse Tower at 10 PM and lasting about 3 hours. Skates can be rented from mobile outfitters on-site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.