Availability: Villa Beaumarchais
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Parisian Boutique hotel next to Place des Vosges
A stay at Villa Beaumarchais places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place des Vosges and Picasso Museum.
This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Beaumarchais Amenities
The 6-story Villa Beaumarchais Hotel features a bar, room service, and a lounge with a fireplace, books, and international newspapers. A computer with Internet connection is available in the lobby along with a printer (surcharge), and copy and fax services are available on request. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. A fitness center is provided for guests 16 and over.
Other services include a roundtrip airport shuttle and child care, both available for a surcharge. Laundry facilities and a meeting/conference room is also available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is provided in the breakfast room from 7 AM to 11 AM.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
Villa Beaumarchais Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after hours should contact the property in advance, using contact information provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 13
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 15 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.