Availability: Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil
4-star hotel with a bar/lounge in Paris (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant)
With a stay at Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil in Paris (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant), you'll be close to Begin Hospital and Notre Dame Cathedral.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tenon Hospital and Place Gambetta.
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil Amenities
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- First-run movies
- Sofa bed size
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Suite Novotel Paris Porte de Montreuil Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.