Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed - Winter Weekend Sale - Save 15 %
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed - Larger Guest Room - Best Available Rate
- 1 queen
Standard Room (Prestige) - Larger Guest Room - Best available rate
- 1 king
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Junior Suite -Best Available
- 1 king
Luxury boutique hotel near Louvre, Tuileries Garden
Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Saint-Roch Church and Place Vendome.
This 5-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Windows open to city and courtyard views. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 161 square feet (15 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
The Louvre, Tuileries Garden, and Champs-Élysées are all within easy walking distance of this 5-star hotel on the city's Right Bank. The Tuileries Métro station is less than a 2-minute walk. The heated indoor pool is surrounded by walls made out of exotic wood and illuminated in part by a skylight. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling, and the sauna is made from aspen wood. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. The day spa features Asian-inspired treatments and a boutique. An adult must accompany children under 18 in the spa or children using the fitness center. Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel is home to the acclaimed Le Pinxo restaurant, created by 2-star Michelin Chef Alain Dutournier as a more-casual option to his famous restaurant Carré des Feuillants. Le Pinxo restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner by reservation Monday to Saturday evening; and is closed on Saturdays for lunch and sundays. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. The Bar Chinois, furnished with Chinese antiques, serves drinks, lunch and dinner.To help guests make the most of their stay, the hotel offers a host of conveniences, including a concierge desk, multilingual staff, currency exchange, a business center and services, a computer station, and valet parking (surcharge). Guests can also find metered street parking near the hotel. Complimentary Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. All public areas are nonsmoking.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 6
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1830
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 161
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 15
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Pinxo - Destination restaurant created by 2-star Michelin Chef Alain Dutournier. Southwestern French cuisine in a casually chic setting. Each dish divided into three portions to encourage sharing. Lunch and dinner. Menu highlights: Aquitaine Beef Sirloin Steak, Lamb Fillet from the Pyrénées, Roasted and Truffled Breast of Poultry. Open Monday to Saturday evening; and is closed on Sturdays for lunch and Sundays. The restaurant serves breakfast from 7 AM - 10:30 AM.Bar Chinois - Intimate, Chinese-inspired bar with Chinese antiques. Cocktails, wine, tea, light fare. Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
The heated indoor pool is surrounded by a deck of exotic ipe wood. A slate-tiled steam room has a starry ceiling. Open 24 hours a day, the fitness center offers cardio machines, free weights, a TV, and a water dispenser.The Tuileries Garden, one block from the hotel, is ideal for jogging.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.