Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available Weekend Rate
- 1 king
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available Weekend Rate
- 1 king
Club Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Best Available Rate
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Corner - Best Available Rate
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Puteaux (La Defense) near Grande Arche
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel is in the heart of Puteaux, walking distance from Grande Arche and Les Quatre Temps Shopping Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of CNIT Convention Center and Leonardo da Vinci Engineering School.
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Puteaux? This hotel has 7535 square feet (700 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7535 square feet (700 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Technology support staff
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Number of floors - 10
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Secure parking
- Year Built 1996
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7535
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Frette Italian sheets
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
La Brasserie Renaissance - French cuisine in a casual-chic setting. Seasonal outdoor dining. Lunch, dinner.Le Californien - Buffet, continental, and health-conscious breakfasts. Bar Le Colonial - Cocktails, wine, beer, light fare.Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Open 24 hours a day, the modern fitness center comes with a sauna and steam room.Children must be accompanied by an adult in the fitness center.
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.