Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Vibrant and modern hotel
With a stay at Pullman Paris Bercy in Paris (Gare de Lyon - Bercy), you'll be minutes from Bercy Village and Jardins de Bercy.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Paris Diderot University and National Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pullman Paris Bercy offers the L'esprit du 12eme restaurant serving inventive and tasty cuisine in a modern and warm décor. Cocktails are served in the contemporary design of the Point Bar or outside on the terrace in fine weather. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and guests with laptops can stay connected via complimentary wireless Internet access; Internet access is also complimentary in the 24-hour business center.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can look after valuables in the safe-deposit box and provides around-the-clock room service. The concierge can offer advice on local sights and attractions, and book tickets for shows and excursions. The hotel houses a 19,375-square-foot (1,800-square-meter) convention area, which includes 20 meeting rooms and a 300-seat auditorium. The entire property was renovated in September 2013.
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 396
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 19375
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1800
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The L’ESPRIT du 12EME restaurant serves lunch and dinner, offering a cosmopolitan cuisine, in harmony with the wines proposed by Olivier Poussier, World's Best Sommelier in 2000.
The stylish and trendy Point Bar invites you to enjoy a cocktail in the heart of the hotel or on its terrace during the beautiful days.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Complimentary Accommodations/Breakfast for 1 Child
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive the following:
- Complimentary accommodations and daily breakfast for 1 child younger than age 12 who stays in the same room as parents or guardians using existing bedding
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.