Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Single Room
- One Single Bed
Boutique Paris hotel next to convention center
With a stay at Pavillon Porte de Versailles in Paris (Gare Montparnasse - Porte de Versailles), you'll be minutes from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and close to Eiffel Tower.
This hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include secretarial services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The six-floor Pavillon Porte de Versailles features a daily buffet breakfast (fee), a lobby bar with complimentary newspapers, and a 24-hour front desk, whose staff can arrange for airport transportation, dry cleaning, or business services. Parking and an airport shuttle are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Les Fontaines de Versailles
Aquaboulevard, a popular indoor water park and fitness center, is 1 block from the hotel, with aerobics classes, tennis and squash courts, and sauna facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.