Availability: Novotel Paris Les Halles
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive room - Queensize bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room - Queensize bed and sofa bed for 2Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room - Queensize bed and sofa bed for 1Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive room - Queensize bed and sofa bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive room - 2 Queensize bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Perfect for families, the hotel is a few minutes' walk from the Louvre
With a stay at Novotel Paris Les Halles, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Forum des Halles and minutes from Theatre du Chatelet.
This 4-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 4465 square feet (415 square meters), including small meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Paris Les Halles Amenities
Hotel Novotel Paris les Halles is the most central 4 star hotel in Paris ! Several metro, train and bus lines are near the hotel to get to the main tourist attractions in Paris in no time. You will find at the hotel all the facilities that you need during your stay such as a restaurant, a bar, a patio, a free Internet corner and free newspapers in the lobby. Baby sitting services are available on request at an additional cost. At the front desk, open 24/7, the multilingual staff is here to help you and guide you: currency exchange, luggage service and advice for your visits. A free fitness center is also accessible 24/7. A public parking is located at 200m from the hotel (discounted rate at front desk).
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 4465
- Conference space size (meters) - 415
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
La Place is a French cuisine restaurant where you can take every meal. The Chef is committed to cook original meals from organic and fair trade products. The restaurant glass roof gives to the place a bright and warming atmosphere. La Place bar proposes a wide range of cocktails in a contemporary space with a piano entertainment every Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
Novotel Paris Les Halles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- Breakfast and accommodation are complimentary for two under-16’s who are staying in a parent’s room
- Check-out is 5 PM on Sundays
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.