Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double and Two Single Beds
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Le Chesnay with a restaurant
A stay at Novotel Chateau De Versailles places you in the heart of Le Chesnay, convenient to Palace of Versailles and Parly 2 Shopping Mall.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Malmaison Castle and Parc de St-Cloud.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Le Chesnay? This hotel has facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters), including conference/meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2690 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2690
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 250
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 105
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required in the summer.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 for adults and EUR 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.