Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with a conference center, in Paris (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant)
With a stay at ibis Paris Porte De Montreuil in Paris (Pere Lachaise - Menilmontant), you'll be close to Begin Hospital and Notre Dame Cathedral.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Place de la Nation and Tenon Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and wake-up calls.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, audiovisual equipment, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 1453 square feet (135 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and air conditioning in public areas.
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1453
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.