Book your room at Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
Room (Architectural)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, View (Paris Sky)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hip luxury hotel in the heart of Paris
With a stay at Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe, you'll be centrally located in Paris, minutes from Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile and Arc de Triomphe.
This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 1711 square feet (159 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Centrally located in the heart of Paris, this luxury hotel features a health club. Guests can dine at the hip on-site restaurant, Makassar, which features French cuisine with an Indonesian inspiration throughout the day. The attached lounge offers full-bar service well into the evening. In-room dining is also available. 4 meeting rooms span 1,711 square feet and feature wired and wireless Internet access, and audiovisual equipment. Additionally, the Renaissance Arc De Triomphe Hotel has a business center, concierge desk, bellhop, and self and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 1711
- Conference space size (meters) - 159
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Makassar Lounge and Restaurant - This casual restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner specializing in blending French cuisine with Indonesian flavors. Diners are surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the hotel's interior gardens. The attached ultra-hip lounge has a full bar. Open daily.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site health club features fitness equipment and free weights.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.