Availability: Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Prestige RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hip luxury hotel in the heart of Paris
With a stay at Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe, you'll be centrally located in Paris, minutes from Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile and Arc de Triomphe.
This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 1711 square feet (159 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Amenities
Centrally located in the heart of Paris, this luxury hotel features a health club. Guests can dine at the hip on-site restaurant, Makassar, which features French and Indonesian cuisine throughout the day. The attached lounge offers full-bar service well into the evening. In-room dining is also available. Four meeting rooms span 1,711 square feet and feature wired and wireless Internet access, and audiovisual equipment. Additionally, the Renaissance Arc De Triomphe Hotel has a business center, concierge desk, bellhop, and self and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 1711
- Conference space size (meters) - 159
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- MP3 docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Makassar Lounge and Restaurant - This casual restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner from two menus, one featuring modern French fare and the other specializing in cuisine from Indonesia. Diners are surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the hotel's interior gardens. The attached ultra-hip lounge has a full bar. Open daily. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The on-site health club features fitness equipment and free weights.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.