Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- Double Occupancy
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed - Early Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Single Room - Early Non refundable
- One Bed
Superior Single Room - Room Only
- Single Occupancy
4-star Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge in Neuilly-sur-Seine (La Defense)
With a stay at Hotel Paris Neuilly in Neuilly-sur-Seine (La Defense), you'll be convenient to Jardin d'Acclimatation and Arc de Triomphe.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum and Tour Total.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 20 February 2014 to 18 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hotel Paris Neuilly features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and express check-out. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers currency exchange, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas.
- Room service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.