Book your room at Hotel Mayfair
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Parisian Boutique hotel in the historical district
A stay at Hotel Mayfair places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Jeu de Paume Museum and Tuileries Garden.
This 4-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Centrally located in Paris, this luxury Boutique hotel is equipped to provide round-the-clock guest assistance. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, porter, and currency exchange, and offers courier and laundry services. Babysitting services are available on request. The hotel dining room offers continental and buffet breakfasts daily from 7-10:30 AM. Breakfast can also be taken in guestrooms from 7-10:45 AM, and additional room service is available from 12 PM-12 AM. A bar/lounge is open for evening cocktails.
Hotel Mayfair has a 24-hour business center, outfitted with Internet access, a printer, a scanner, and a photocopier. Guests can also arrange to use the hotel fax machine. There is a meeting room onsite with audio-visual equipment with seating for up to 10 people (square meters).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast Room - Open from 7-10:30 AM, the breakfast room offers continental and buffet breakfast.,
Room service is available during limited hours.
The fine print for Hotel Mayfair
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.