Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed - Hot Deal Non Refundable
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- 1 double
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- 1 double
Junior Suite - Hot Deal Non Refundable
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Boutique hotel in Paris across from Palais Bourbon
A stay at Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Palais Bourbon and Passerelle Leopold-Sedar-Senghor.
This 4-star hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Windows open to city and courtyard views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 1 February 2014 to 11 May 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hôtel Bourgogne & Montana is housed in an 18th century building featuring a mix of antiques and contemporary furnishings. The lounge includes comfortable seating, a computer with complimentary high-speed Internet access, and complimentary newspapers. Buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room for a surcharge. Multilingual staff at this 4-star boutique hotel can provide concierge services, assist with airport and train station transfers, and provide tour advice. Child care services are also available for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room and includes bread, croissants, cereal, cheese, assorted cold meats, fruit, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and a continental breakfast can be delivered to the guestroom (surcharges apply for both).
Room service is available during limited hours from the adjacent restaurant.
Several local restaurants, bars and cafés can also be found within walking distance of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.