Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
Premium Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Historic hotel with Michelin-starred restaurant
With a stay at Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection in Paris (Trocadero), you'll be minutes from Guimet Museum and Palais de Chaillot.
This 5-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Guests at Hotel Baltimore Paris - MGallery Collection can work out in the fitness room, relax with a drink in the bar, and order snacks and drinks from the all-hours room service menu. Business guests can use a range of office-support services and meeting rooms, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access for those with laptops. Practical amenities include multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk, a concierge service, a safe-deposit box, dry-cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
La Table du Baltimore - Modern à la carte restaurant serving contemporary French cooking. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
Le Bar du Baltimore - Intimate, wood-panelled bar offering a large selection of whiskies and cocktails. Serves breakfast every day as well as lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.