Book your room at Citadines Montmartre Paris
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Residence in Paris (Montmartre - Sacre Coeur) near Moulin Rouge
With a stay at Citadines Montmartre Paris, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Moulin Rouge and minutes from Cafe des 2 Moulins.
This residence is close to Louvre Museum and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary dial-up Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This Paris residence also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Citadines Montmartre Paris is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night