Availability: Charing Cross Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Central Paris hotel near Department Store Printemps
With a stay at Charing Cross Hotel in Paris (Champs Elysees), you'll be minutes from Printemps Department Store and Pinacotheque de Paris.
This hotel is close to Louvre Museum and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charing Cross Hotel Amenities
The Charing Cross Hotel's staff can assist guests with local and restaurant information and book sightseeing tours. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a laundry service, and nearby parking, as well as a round-trip airport shuttle service (surcharge). Guests can also use the quiet lobby area to relax with a book or a specialty coffee.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
A buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Room service is provided during limited hours.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Café de la Paix
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Charing Cross Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (one way)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.