Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Pool View - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed, Golf View - Seasonal Promotion!
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool View - Seasonal Promotion!
Indian Wells resort in Palm Springs area
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, you'll be in the desert and close to Indian Wells Tennis Garden and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of One-Eleven La Quinta Centre and The Gardens on El Paseo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 530 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private patios. 37-inch flat-screen televisions with video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include supervised childcare/activities, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Indian Wells? This resort has 88,000 square feet (8175 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adjacent to the Indian Wells Golf Resort, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is four miles from El Paseo shopping, and 16 miles from downtown Palm Springs.
Dining options include a locally-inspired restaurant offering outdoor seating with mountain and fairway views, a casual lounge with multiple TVs, a lobby coffee shop, and a poolside café.
A palm-fringed pool garden includes an adults-only pool with rental cabanas and 2 children's pools. Three tennis courts provide complimentary play, and Camp Hyatt offers supervised activities for children ages 3-12 (surcharge).
A popular place to hold conferences, the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa offers more than 88,000 square-feet of multi-faceted meeting space including an outdoor gazebo. A staffed business center (surcharge) is on site, and use of wireless Internet access is included in the resort fee. On-site parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Golf course on site
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 88,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8175
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Video-game console
Lantana - Indoor and outdoor seating with views of the mountains and fairways. Open-air kitchen with mesquite grill and wood-burning pizza oven. California cuisine. Steaks, seafood, pastas, pizzas, and seasonal specialties. Wine list. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dinner reservations recommended.
Agave Sunset - Lounge with outdoor patio overlooking the 10th fairway at Indian Wells Golf Resort's Celebrity course. Light menu, cocktails featuring the signature, custom blended, Agave Sunset Tequila and 50 additional Tequila selections. Sports events, live entertainment Wed-Sat.
Espresso Deli & Café - Lobby coffee shop. Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, pastries, box lunches, and dinners to go. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
The Oasis Pool Bar - Located near the adults-only pool and cabanas. Light fare and tropical beverages. Open from mid-morning to early evening.
Roadrunner Café - Adjacent to the main pool. Grilled items, sandwiches, salads, and other light fare. Open from late morning to early evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Sample menu for Lantana
- Crispy Chicken and Pepper Jack Wraps
- Maine Lobster in Puff Pastry
- Tempura Style Shrimp
- Braised Short Ribs on Cauliflower Horseradish Mash
- House Dry Aged Prime New York Steak
- Grilled Chicken and Porcinis with Pappardelle and Sage
The Hyatt's landscaped, palm-fringed pool garden houses two children's pools with water slides and splash fountains, as well as an adults-only pool with private rental cabanas featuring ceiling fans, flat-screen TVs, phones, and bar service. Also within the garden are two freeform pools, an oval pool, and a spa tub. A pool hut provides complimentary towels, water games, and floats; sun-care products are available for purchase.
The resort's three complimentary tennis courts can be reserved within 24 hours of play, and lessons are available (surcharge).
Located in the Agua Serena Spa, the 24-hour health club offers fitness equipment such as treadmills, stationary bikes, stair machines, free weights, and weight-training machines. Yoga, Pilates, and other classes are complimentary.
Open to children ages 3–12, Camp Hyatt provides year-round educational and recreational activities (surcharges). Use of resort bicycles is complimentary during guests' stays, as is equipment for bocce ball, croquet, and table tennis.
Guests receive preferred tee times at the adjacent Indian Wells Golf Resort, with 36 holes of championship golf.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby this Palm Springs-area resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
For health-conscious travelers, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa provides the Agua Serena Spa, where specialists utilize progressive methods of massage therapy and beauty treatments, including body scrubs, body wraps, facials, aromatherapy treatments, manicures and pedicures.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 11.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 0.20 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 26.28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in a "Bed & Breakfast" rate category any time for travel any time, and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for 2 in hotel dining area
- 2 PM late check-out