Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Palm Desert eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Located in Palm Desert, Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert is convenient to Desert Willow Golf Resort and Classic Club.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Monterey Market Place and Sunnylands Center and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Palm Desert? This hotel features 1523 square feet (137 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1523 square feet (137 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1523
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.