Please enter your travel dates.
Two Doubles Pool View
King Pool View
Two Double Beds, Island View
King Island View
Island hotel with oceanfront pool and dining near Palm Beach
With a stay at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort in Singer Island (Palm Beach Gardens - Palm Beach Shores), you'll be minutes from Ocean Reef Park and close to Riviera Municipal Beach.
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Phil Foster Park and Lake Park Harbor Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Secure parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Poised on an alluring 4-mile stretch of white-sand beach on Singer Island, you’ll find the hidden gem of Palm Beach County. The newly renovated Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort is the perfect setting for a Florida dream vacation. Located 12 miles from the Palm Beach and 15 miles from downtown Palm Beach, the resort offers endless options for recreation and relaxation.
You can snorkel on the beach’s natural reef or jet-ski around the island. Relax in a beach cabana or parasail above it. Gather friends for a round of volleyball or arrange a kayaking adventure. The resort offers aquatic fun year-round, with an outdoor heated swimming pool, spa tub, and a children’s pool with seasonal poolside activities. You can watch the sun set into the horizon from the 24-hour fitness center, or with a tropical cocktail from the oceanfront, weather protected Tiki Bar. The hotel restaurant, Coconuts on the Beach, offers alfresco or traditional dining with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. For a bit of nightlife, you can catch a live weekend performance at the hotel, or catch a complimentary shuttle to nearby shops and restaurants around the island.
Stay as connected to the mainland as you need via the 24-hour business center with a fax machine and printer. High-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). Self-parking and valet parking are available for a surcharge with in-out privileges. Nothing is left out at this oceanfront oasis. Your Florida dream vacation awaits your arrival.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Coconuts on the Beach - The hotel's tropical-themed outdoor restaurant and bar overlooks the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The restaurant specializes in South Florida favorites, including seafood, steaks, and salads. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Daily Happy Hour served at Coconuts Tiki Bar.
Ketch - Brand New indoor restaurant overlooking the pristine Atlantic ocean featuring American Bistro fare with fresh seafood and a daily catch of the day, with a customize your own plate menu which allows choice of preparation, sauces and side dishes. Fresh salads and decadent deserts also featured.
Main Mast Lounge - Open daily from 6 PM to midnight or beyond depending on time of year. Extended late night food menu. Daily Happy Hour specials.
Located on an ocean beach, the hotel offers a range of beachfront activities. Volleyball is complimentary, and personal watercraft, kayaks, and parasails are available for rent. The outdoor splash pool, children's pool, and spa tub overlook the beach. The fitness center with pool view offers treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights. The 18-hole public golf course at West Palm Beach Country Club is 15 miles from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.