Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Waterpark View - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 king
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Waterpark View - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Family-friendly hotel with a water park (surcharge), in Ottawa (West End)
With a stay at Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre in Ottawa (West End), you'll be close to Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus and Canadian War Museum.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Canada Agriculture and Food Museum and Commissioners Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), an indoor pool, and a waterslide. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 December to 27 December:
- Swimming pool
In addition to a water park (surcharge), Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Travelodge Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Water park access (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Village Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a water park (surcharge), a waterslide, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.