Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Ottawa hotel connected to Rideau Centre shopping
With a stay at The Westin Ottawa, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, steps from Ottawa Convention Centre and Rideau Centre.
This 4-star hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 496 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down blankets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. 37-inch LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and brunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 473612 square feet (44,000 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Westin Ottawa is located in the heart of Canada's capital, and features panoramic views of Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, historic sights, and world-class shopping at the adjoining Rideau Centre Shopping mall.
The Westin Ottawa includes Daly's Restaurant. Guests enjoy a fitness facility with a view of the capital via floor-to-ceiling windows, and a heated, indoor salt water pool. The hotel offers wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Valet parking is available (surcharge). Guests with vehicles over 6'5 will be directed to the nearest outdoor parking lot.
This is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 473612
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Year Built 1984
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 44,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 27
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service (on request)
- Sewing kit
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- City view
Daly's Restaurant - Overlooking the historic Rideau Canal, Daly's Restaurant and Daly's Express and Coffee Bar serve contemporary cuisine in a casual, yet elegant atmosphere. Open daily for breakfast. Saturday and Sunday brunch.
Shore Club Restaurant and Bar - Open for lunch, dinner, and drinks daily. Menu includes seafood and prime Alberta beef.
24-hour room service (surcharge) is available.
The hotel's fitness center offers floor to ceiling views of Ottawa, and includes an open-concept workout space, and state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment. The hotel has an indoor saltwater pool, and three squash courts (squash equipment rental available at a surcharge).
Across the street from the hotel is the historic Rideau Canal which offers ice skating in the winter. In summer the canal offers boating and paths for walking, jogging, inline skating, and cycling. The Running Concierge is available to help plan your routes and offers custom maps of nearby running trails. Nearby Gatineau Park (offers hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing trails.
The following recreational activities are available on site or nearby; fees may apply: ice skating, aerobics, running, racquetball/squash, hiking/biking, mountain biking, golfing, downhill and cross country skiing, boat launch, swimming, rowing or canoeing, basketball, yoga classes, pilates classes, bicycle rentals, bird watching, and fishing.
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: CAD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.