Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 double
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
Traditional Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Family-friendly Ottawa hotel near National Gallery of Canada
A stay at Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa places you in the heart of Ottawa, walking distance from Ottawa Art Gallery and Galerie SAW Gallery.
This family-friendly hotel is close to National Gallery of Canada and Parliament Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel features 968 square feet (87 square meters) of event facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 968 square feet (87 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 968
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 87
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 212
- Number of floors - 19
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Don Cherrys - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ice fishing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, Visa, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.