Availability: Novotel Ottawa Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Modern hotel located in downtown Ottawa
With a stay at Novotel Ottawa Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, steps from Ottawa Art Gallery and Galerie SAW Gallery.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 282 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has 1900 square feet (180 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Ottawa Hotel Amenities
This Ottawa hotel features an indoor pool and spa tub. It also has a small fitness center offering treadmills, exercycles, a stair machine, and strength-training equipment.
The hotel has a restaurant and lounge, as well as an outdoor dining terrace on the fifth floor. Breakfast is complimentary for up to two children (ages 16 and younger) dining with their parents or guardians.
Business services—faxing, photocopying, and printing—are provided by hotel staff. Complimentary computers with internet access are available in the lobby.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 282
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1988
- Conference space size (feet) - 1900
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Trio - Located in a historical building attached to the hotel, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Brightly painted walls feature murals depicting familiar masterpieces. Contemporary menu offers meat, seafood, and pasta. Signature dishes include veal scaloppini stuffed with asparagus, and grilled Atlantic salmon. Seasonal terrace. Complimentary breakfast for up to two children (ages 16 and younger) dining with adults.
The Gallery Bar - Murals depicting famous artworks by Monet and Ingres lend style to this fashionable bar with hardwood floors and marble tabletops. Beverages, light meals, and desserts are offered daily.
The Novotel has an indoor pool with one glass wall allowing views of the city's art gallery. The fitness center provides two treadmills, three exercise bikes, a stair-climber, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Novotel Ottawa Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 80 per night
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.